We will always try our hardest to be at market, even in inclement weather. If we know ahead of time that it’s going to be unsafe for you or the vendors, we will cancel and post that cancellation on the Facebook page. If we have a situation arise where it gets too iffy during market, the market site manager will ask each vendor if they want to stay or go. They will each make that decision for themselves. Unpleasant weather is something we can and will abide; hazardous weather is a different issue.
If you’re unsure and want to check on the status of the market on any Friday call the market phone (607-605-0005) and we’ll try to help you.